Nikon D3500 and Canon Rebel T7 are digital cameras use for two different brackets. Both are entry-level digital single-lens reflex ( DSLR ) cameras featured with Built-in flash, external flash, high resolution, raw support, face detection, and much more.
The Nikon and Canon, Both have a resolution of 24 megapixels.
D3500 is the best light-weighted camera for vlogging. It is best for videography as it is equipped with a flip screen feature and high ISO range (up to 25,600) which makes it easy to capture sharp and quality content even in dim light.
Nikon is the best camera for vlogging or simply best for those who want to capture their memories for a lifetime. whereas Canon rebel T7 also known as Canon 2000D is best for photography.
Let’s read on the following details to better understand the difference between the D3500 and rebel T7 and to end up with enough arguments to decide which one is better for you.
Canon Rebel T7
Canon Rebel T7 was launched in February 2018. Rabel T7 has a resolution of 24 megapixels and is also named as Canon Eos 2000D. Some of the staggering features of rebel T7 are discussed below:
- ISO range: Allows you to capture detailed images. Many cameras have an ISO range of over 10,000. Although having a high ISO permits you to have an image even in low light. Rebel T7 has an ISO range from 100-6400 ( expandable up to 12800 ).
- HDR mode: High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode allows you to get images that have a lot more detail by taking multiple photographs (probably 3 or more), and then merging them into a final image.
- Raw support: They are unprocessed picture files and contains a large number of details, Rebel T7 adorned with JPEG format which is one of the main format for processing images.
- Focus: Rebel T7 comes with 9 point auto-focus.
- Built-in Flash: Help cameras to click photos in low lights by illuminating objects fairly close to the lens such as a couple of meters.
- Battery Life: The battery life of Canon rebel T7 gets 500 shots on a single charge.
- Connectivity: It provides a Built-in wireless connection for better connectivity. Also, features with the NFC connection to shift images from one device to another device.
Nikon D3500 is an updated version of the Nikon D3400 DSLR that’s been a long-term favorite. There is not any huge difference between the two models of Nikons.
D3500 isn’t only the simplest and cheapest but also lightest in weight. It was introduced to the market in August 2018.
Nikon D3500 for vlogging is the best camera concerning some of its prime features of flipping live view lever and pressing a button to record videos probably for your vlog or just to stored your precious moments.
With this feature, you’ll be able to shot Hd videos with advanced features of fixing angles.
Other features include 24MP-APS-C CMOS Sensor, ISO range from 100-25600 allows you to get pictures even in low-light, HDR mode ( high dynamic range ) allows you to take images that have a lot more detail, such as in the shadows, mid-tones including highlights.
HD resolution with the 11-point autofocus (AF) System locks onto subjects even fast-moving pets or children to help ensure making sharp and detailed videos, vlogs, and pictures, wireless connectivity, etc.
Nikon D3500 VS Canon Rebel T7
- Nikon D3500 is comparatively smaller in size than of canon eos 2000D.
- Nikon D3500 is 110 g lighter in weight than Rebel T7.
- The battery life of T7 gets 500 shots whereas d3500 can take 1550 images on a single charge.
- The ISO range of Nikon D5300 is 300% higher than Canon Rebel T7 e.g. D3500 has a maximum ISO range of 25,600 whereas Canon T7 has a maximum range of 12800.
- Nikon can connect your camera to compatible devices via Bluetooth while T7 does not feature Bluetooth
- Nikon has an auto focussing point of 11 AF, 2 times greater than Canon.
Nikon D3500 is the best camera for vlogging with a flip screen. Other features include a high ISO range, built-in flash, HDR mode.
On the other hand, Canon T7 is best for beginners who are serious to pursue a career in photography.