If you need Microsoft Word but don’t have cash on the app, Microsoft Word Online is where you go. This version of the program has been considered a standard for word processing and can be used on any browser. Learn about the contents of the processor in this article.
Microsoft Word Online Free For You
Microsoft Word Online Vs. Word 2016
Yes, yes, Microsoft Word Online does not require a software license. It is compatible with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and almost any browser. It also works on netbooks such as Google Chromebooks.
However, it is not without limits. Although it can perform basic word processing tasks, Microsoft Word Online does not have all the features of the paid version. For example, users cannot make a catalog of their files. Another disadvantage of the online version is that unlike Google’s Google Docs, it doesn’t have an offline mode and can only be accessed via an internet connection.
Despite these shortcomings, Microsoft Word Online can still provide enough services for casual users. Because the app automatically uploads your files to your OneDrive account, collaboration and file sharing are easy.
Get Your Microsoft Office Login Now
Easy access to Microsoft Word Online and other free versions of Microsoft Office suites such as Microsoft Excel Online. You need to register for a Microsoft account. If you don’t have one, you can create one here.
To access Microsoft Word Online, you only need to go to this page. You will be able to see Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote files in the lower left. Just choose Word Tile and you’re done.
As mentioned earlier, Microsoft Office Online saves your documents in your OneDrive account. Once it appears, you can download the OneDrive desktop app on your computer. Here, this will allow you to save a local copy of the document. If you need to access files offline, your computer will act as a good backup.
Impressive with Microsoft Word Online, it allows you to collaborate with colleagues on the same file at the same time. You can start working on a single document by having all parties log in.
- Just follow the instructions below to collaborate online:
- Open the file you want to use in Microsoft Word Online.
- Click the Share button in the upper right corner of the top of the page.
- The Share Interface screen will appear where you can invite people. Type the email or Microsoft account username of the person you want to use.
- You can add a quick comment in the compose box behind the address bar to provide context for the reason they received the link.
- Below the compose box, you will see “Recipients can edit.” Alternatively, you can set it to “Recipients only view” when you click the blue link. If the recipient needs to have a Microsoft account, you can also set it up.
Just click the “Share” button.
- Now you can work on the file and do some work with your colleagues.
Learning how to use Microsoft Word Online will give you another application to use when you need to write a document. You just need to forgive it for lack of power. Microsoft Word Online is perfect when you need to quickly write down your thoughts or start a draft. Most importantly, it is free. What else can you ask for?
Do you have other word processing resources to use? In the comments below, let’s talk about our favorite word processor.