Canon EOS 1300D and Nikon D3500 are digital cameras use for two different brackets. Both are digital single-lens reflex cameras featured with interchangeable lenses, HDR modes, ISO ranges, megapixel resolution, built-in flash, and much more.
The Canon has a resolution of 17.9 megapixels while Nikon provides a resolution of 24 megapixels.
The Canon EOS 1300D is the most authentic choice for photography, shooting reasonably up to the mark photos. Nikon D3500 is best for videography as it is equipped with a flip screen feature. Nikon D3500 is best for vlogging or simply best for those who want to capture their memories for a lifetime.
This article about Canon EOS 1300D VS Nikon D3500 will discuss the main specs of two cameras. You will also get to know the difference between the two cameras after reading this article.
Canon EOS 1300d
Canon EOS 1300D also named as EOS rebel T6, has a resolution of 18 MP comes with an APS-C sensor ( 25 times bigger than random sensors).
Canon EOS 1300D isn’t a remarkable camera that will make you run out of your mind with its performance but it’s a solid little DSLR with decent options. This is the most appropriate choice for photography with the following features:
- Interchangeable Lens: Letting one’s to fix various lenses on the camera’s body. e.g. Wide angle range to capture interiors and telephoto lens to capture faraway subjects.
- Image Processor: Allows you to capture clear photos even in dull lights.
- Focus: Camera comes with 9 point Auto focus
- Built-in Flash: Help cameras to click photos in low lights by illuminating objects fairly close to the lens such as a couple of meters.
- HDR Mode: High dynamic range allows you to have photography with a lot more details such as in shadow, midtones, highlights, color exposures, etc.
It does this by capturing numerous photographs ( probably 3 or more) and then using them together to produce a final image.
- Built-in ND Filters: Allows you to take pictures with creative filters like fishery-eye effect, soft focus, miniature effects, visual effects, etc.
- ISO Range: Allows you to capture detailed images. Many cameras have an ISO range of over 10,000. Although having a high ISO permits you to have an image even in low light.
- Connectivity: It provide Wifi and NFC connectivity. which allows you to shift your images to your smartphones.
Nikon D3500 is an updated version of the Nikon D3400 DSLR that’s been a long-term favorite. There is not any huge difference between the two models of Nikons.
D3500 isn’t only the simplest and cheapest but also lightest in weight.
Nikon D3500 is one of the the best cameras for vlogging available in the market. Some of its prime features of flipping live view lever and pressing a button to record videos for your vlog or just to stored your precious moments.
With this feature, you’ll be able to shot HD videos with advanced features of fixing angles.
Other features include color adjustments, 15 times larger image sensor, dual lenses (F-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR lens is great for portraits, landscapes, videos, and other wide perspective shots. The AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED is a versatile telephoto zoom lens that’s great for sports, concerts, nature, and more), macro lens, etc.
Canon EOS 1300D VS Nikon D3500
- Nikon D3500 is comparatively smaller in size than of Canon EOS 1300D.
- The battery life of 1300D gets 500 shots whereas D3500 can take 1550 images on a single charge.
- The size of an imaging sensor is the decisive determination of the image’s quality. Larger the sensor generally add on to larger pixels that permits better low-light sensitivity. ( D3500 and 1300D, both are provisioned with Complementary-metal-oxide semiconductors).
- Nikon D3500 attires with a higher resolution of 24 Megapixels as compared to Canon 1300D.
- Nikon D3500 is the best camera for vlogging due to its flip view lever feature and Canon EOS 1300D is best for beginners who are serious to pursue a career in photography.
- Nikon lightweight camera is much more recent than 1300D.
- Canon 1300d has a sensitivity range of ISO 100 to 12800, which can be broadened to ISO range 100-25600. Tanta mounting ISO ranges for Nikon is 100 to 25600 (without extension).
- The magnification of Nikon D3500 is higher than Canon 1300D.
After a detailed review with practical use of both cameras, we can say that Nikon D3500 is more exploit than Canon EOS 1300D.
Overall both cameras are fast enough to capture moving pictures, but the frame rate of D3500 is faster than 1300D. Nikon D3500 can shoot videos at 1080/60p, while the Canon is limited to 1080/30p.