Last updated on December 2nd, 2020 at 08:04 pm
Canon EOS 1500D and Nikon D5300 are digital cameras use for two different brackets. Both are digital single-lens reflex cameras featured with lenses, shutter features, video resolution, megapixel resolution, built-in flash, modes compatibility, and much more.
The Canon has a resolution of 24.1 megapixels while Nikon provides a resolution of 24.2 megapixels. Both cameras possess battery made up of Lithium.
Canon 1500D is the most fitted camera for photography with its better ISO range, higher resolution, advanced processor, finer reception for colors (sign curve: visible range), unbeatable preview screen, better battery life, and several other features required in photography.
On the other hand, videos shot with Nikon D5300 have great details. D5300 can record the videos with 1080p resolution and 3200 ISO.
Canon 1500D vs Nikon D5300
Canon EOS 1500D
Canon 1500d also named as rebel T7 has a resolution of 24.1 megapixels with a CMOS ( Complementary-Metal-Oxide-Semiconductors) sensor. T7 is the best simplest and most fitted photography camera for beginners weighing under 475 gm.
There is no great difference between Canon 1300D and Canon 1500D except rebel T7 is few grams lighter than rebel T6. Some of the fascinating features of Canon 1500d are as under:
- Interchangeable lens: If you are looking for a low-budget entry level camera for quality images then the Canon 1500D for photography is good to go. It has plenty of options for photographers e.g. allowance of making manual exposures and aperture settings ( highlighting and darken certain areas of the scene as per need).
- Resolution: Canon 1500D delivers high imaging performance, with 24.1- megapixel resolution and the DIGIC 4+ image processor.
- Focus: It features 9 point auto-focusing along with intelligent auto mode for shooting.
- Battery: It provides 500 shots per charge.
- Built-in Flash: Help cameras to click photos in low lights by illuminating objects fairly close to the lens such as a couple of meters(with a flash coverage of 17mm focal length).
- ISO range: Allows you to capture detailed images. Many cameras have an ISO range of over 10,000. Although having a high ISO permits you to have an image even in low light.
However, the ISO range of Canon 1500d is from 100-6400 ( expandable up to 12800)
- Shutter Feature: Exposure of photosensitive digital sensor to light to capture a permanent image of a scene. Shutter mechanism of Canon 1500d when the shutter of the camera is released, so that it opens to capture a picture, and then closes, allowing an exposure time as determined by the shutter speed setting.
- Connectivity: Canon 1500d provides Wifi, NFC. HDMI, USB, remote control, and direct print connectivities allow shifting your images from one device to another. Canon 1500d doesn’t support BlueTooth.
Nikon D5300 is the best camera for vlogging as it comes with fast video recording, time-lapse, slow-motion recordings, and many other features.
Adding more details to Nikon; it has a resolution of 24.2 megapixels with 3.2 inches articulating screen, 39-point AF system, interchangeable lens, and built-in Wi-Fi connectivity ( supports an instant transfer of photos).
Other features include autofocus, ISO range of 100-12800 ( expandable up to 25600), viewfinder feature ( Eye-level pentamirror single-lens reflex viewfinder along Coverage Vertical / Horizontal approx. 95% With EyePoint 18 mm and Magnification of 0.82x (-1m-1 with 50 mm Lens at Infinity), built-in flash, external flash, rechargeable battery, face detection, etc.
All of these features make the Nikon D5300 one of the best vlogging cameras available in the market.
Canon 1500D & Nikon D5300 Comparison
- Nikon has a high resolution of 24.2 megapixels than Canon 1500d.
- Nikon is the best light-weighted camera than canon.
- D5300 can detect a face.
- ISO range of D5300 is up to 25600 whereas 1500d has a range up to 12800. .
- The battery life of canon 1500d gets 500 shots in a single charge whereas D5300 gets 600 shots.
After a detailed review and practical use, we can say that Nikon D5300 is best suitable for vlogging, and Canon 1500D is also a good option for vlogging but it offers a great image, hence 1500D is more suitable for photography.
I hope this article on Canon 1500D VS Nikon D5300 will help you out choose the best camera for vlogging.